Fire Maker Maestro
- Suitable wood identification for starting and maintaining fire
- Suitable wood identification for starting fire by friction
- Basic knife skills
- The science of fire
- Fire lays
- Different fires for different jobs
- The different methods of fire starting
- Extinguishing and leaving no trace
Fire Maker Master
Please indicate which date you are booking for on your form!
Our two day workshop on all things fire. Ever wondered how to get a fire started in the wet? Learn about the materials, fire starting techniques, fire lays and extinguishing! Some knife using skills will be taught as they are required to assist with making fire by friction tools.
Joining information, equipment list and how to get here will be sent out on completion of your booking and receipt of full payment.
By Booking this course you are acknowledging and agreeing to Tree-ditions terms and conditions